Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Things to do in October!

I love this time of year!  There's a cool nip in the air and I have thoughts of hot chocolate and mulled apple cider.  We don't have the nip in the air today.  In fact the air conditioner is on right this very minute, but a girl can dream of fun things to do in the fall.....
Yesterday, I went to a planning meeting with DH.  It was a planning meeting for this
This event is open to families and friends of all ages!
I've even volunteered.  I'm not going to share any of the details, but I will be helping out in the Haunted House!  It is going to be fun! 

Another Event that I'd love to attend is The All Hallows Fantasy Faire on October 23rd & 24th at the Sonora Fair Grounds.  The Faire is deeply rooted in the beliefs of the Celtic people, but combined with all the fun and excitement of a modern Halloween.  There's even a midway for kids!

For your knitting enjoyment.  I found  Rachel's Mystery Dishcloth Knit Along ~ October 2010.   The knit along starts October 18!

I think that I will go have some chilled apple cider and dream of Fall.....


No comments:

Post a Comment