Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Etsy in the News

Yesterday I was amazed to find an article about local Etsy sellers in the Modesto Bee.  I was excited to see the article.  I know there are lots of people who sell on Etsy, but I have never done a local search for stores.  I searched local for Modesto, Ca and came up with 4 pages of Etsy stores.

Here are a few interesting ones that I found.

CrimsonEtClover 
This shop sells B*earWarmers and Rainbow scarves.  The crocheted B*earWarmers are adorable!!  They are a must have accessory to raise one's cuteness level.

EarthborneArt 
This shop features upcycled dishes that are handmade from an impression of a vintage textile in clay.  You can, also, find beautiful clay pendants.

SewBitchy
This shop features redesigned clothing and accessories with attitude.  I love the toddler dresses and the bags!  You can also follow this designer on The Salvaged Stitch blog   where I found cute harness dresses for little dogs and on Facebook by doing a search for SewBitchy Clothing and Handbags.

Bonkers Boutique
This shop is run by a Mompreneur who make tote bags, lunch bags, and cute cloth napkins!  I especially love the pirate themed reuseable sandwich and snack bag!!

It was so much fun checking out the local Etsy sellers.  I found items that I love!

Until Next Time.....

Have a beautiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment