Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sock Therapy!

Well, I have picked out a lovely purple Crock-O-Dye sock yarn to start socks this Sunday at The Urban Sheep's Sunday Socks Appeal.  I am very excited because I haven't been able to knit socks at all this year.  My knitting in general has suffered recently due to health issues. 
I have been looking everywhere for my copy of Socks a La Carte: Pick And Choose Patterns To Knit Socks Your Way.  I love this book.  I may need to get another copy of it.  I think that I will need to find another pattern to knit.  I am really thinking about Bubble Wrap Socks.  I also have a copy of The Big Book of Socks: The Ultimate Beyond-The-Basics Guide to Knitting Socks to look through before I decide.  I am going to dig out my camera and take some photos of my beautiful new yarn and my cast on tomorrow.  I am so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment