Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday

I have been away from my blog for far too long. DH and I moved into our very own apartment a few months ago. We are still organizing. I have been doing some research on container gardening since we have a nice patio that gets the afternoon sun. Hmmm, fresh herbs, tomatoes and squash sound good. I just finished a hat of my own design. I am almost finished with a math cowl. I am getting back into designing. I lost my design note book 1 1/2 years ago when my Mom passed away. I miss my Mom. I was able to give her a prayer shawl that I made in her favorite color, red, the Christmas before she passed away. The pattern was Summer Flies. Well, the game is starting. The kitchen is clean and we're drinking sweet mint tea. DH is making shrimp alfredo during halftime. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment